Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up with the updates in the past year.
I'm sorry to say this is going to be the last post for this blog. I am very grateful for all my readers out there for continuing to come to this blog to find updates, ask questions, and help each other. It meant a lot to me that I was able to help so many people in the Tsum Tsum world! Thank you for giving me this chance to help where I can. I'm sorry I am unable to continue with doing so for the foreseeable future at this time.

I meant to write December's blogpost on November 29th but I kept being pulled away time and time again because of work and personal issues, and each time I try to sit down at my computer to try and write a post, I would be called away soon after.

After thinking about this for the past week, I am very sorry to say this will be my last post. Thank you so much to all the readers and contributors out there, from those who leak the updates, to those who work hard at updating the various sites I use to gather more information about different tsums.

If you're ever wanting more information about specific events or tsums, I highly suggest visiting the following websites:

  • Reddit Tsum Tsum - to check upcoming game leaks that wonderful contributors on Reddit post for other's enjoyment and excitement. Usually leaks happen anywhere as early as the 15th of the month for the next month's event and new tsums. Sometimes when Tsum Tsum is playing games with us, they will post a day or two before the end of the month.
  • Disney Tsum Tsum Wiki - most of the time, I google Tsum Tsum Wiki and the tsum name to get a direct link to the tsum info itself. It has a lot of information of events and tsums and what the skills are and when available, any strategies that you can use when playing with the specific tsum. 
  • Seiji's YouTube channel - I watch Seiji's videos of the specific tsum I'm interested in to see what he does to get the high scores with the specific tsum. Many times, I learn a new trick of what I can do to optimize my game play with the tsum. Check his YouTube channel out if you haven't yet!



I will be keeping this blog up for any tidbits people are still wanting to draw upon. There will be no new blog posts going forward for the foreseeable future. 


Thank you so much again to everyone who has contributed to this blog's success! I have been very fortunate to have been able to help you all and to see the wonderful advice you all give to each other to help each other succeed. You are an amazing group of readers, Thank You ALL so much for all your support!! When I first started blogging about the tidbits I discovered about different tsums and about the events, I didn't think I would gather so many readers, so Thank YOU for giving me this wonderful opportunity!! I am very grateful for you all! You are the best and more than I could have ever asked for. THANK YOU!!!

I wish all of you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday season and a joyous, Tsum-filled, new year!! 

7 comments:

  1. I've been a silent reader for a long long time. I loved reading your extremely thorough posts and just want to let you know that I really appreciate all the time and effort you've spent for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your efforts until today.....
    Hope your success in your work.... ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I depends on this blog when I am new to tsum tsum. I am blessed with help, information and alot of things to learn here.
    Thanks Fatalistic web for putting this blog. I will be missing you very much.
    Life goes on. Wish you have a wonderful life and happy new year to you and your family.
    Thanks for everything.

    Regards,
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all these years for updating the event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your effort. I always check your blogs and find it very useful and very pleasant to read. Even compared to others... Hope you have a nice life ahead... And wishing you a full of prosperity in years ahead. Gonna miss your writing though...

    ReplyDelete

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.