Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Friday, July 8, 2016

Tsum Tsum 2nd Anniversary Cupcake event!



Happy 2nd Anniversary Tsum Tsum!!

From now until Tuesday, July 26th @ 11:59PM, you'll get to celebrate with Tsum Tsum on this milestone by creating 9 different cupcakes!

Each cupcake has a different character theme that you gather 7 ingredients for. How? Through the cake hearts given to you at random! However, this time in this event, they've thrown in Chance Time! The capsules obtained through the Cake hearts can also give you coins or ticket items.

Tidbit: Make sure you're available during the 3 specified Chance Times to play:
  • 1st Chance Time: 7AM to 8AM
  • 2nd Chance Time: 6PM to 7PM
  • 3rd Chance Time: 10PM to 11PM
During Chance Time, your chance to get a cake heart doubles (2x)! So these are the most opportune times to rake in the cake ingredients. I tried during and out of Chance Times and the amount of cake hearts I got outside these special timeslots were quite far and few in-between, about 1 cake heart for every 3 to 5 hearts, versus during Chance Time, I can easily have 5 cake hearts in my meter.



Tidbit: If you have a large heart buffer, during non-peak time, you can escape the regular hearts to move onto the cake hearts quicker. As you can see, I had a pretty large heart buffer so during non-Chance Time, I would go into the game, hit the Pause button, and hit Try Again to escape the game and move onto the next heart faster until I get to a cake heart to collect the capsule.


Of course, not everyone has a large heart buffer so your best bet is to utilize the Chance Times as best as you can. I was able to finish 2 cupcakes per Chance Time, thus why I was able to finish the event within the same day. =) So it's quite doable and you'll find yourself having much more fun with the cake hearts than the regular hearts.

Tidbit: Use one of the 3 recent princess tsums we received through Lucky Time: Princess Aurora, Snow White, and the limited edition Bride Rapunzel!! With one of these three princesses, you will only need to hit the capsule 1x to clear it. For me, I used Bride Rapunzel because its ability sweeps a wider range across the screen and thus guaranteeing you'd hit the capsule when you activate her ability. Skill 1 is all you need for Bride Rapunzel and it will still work!

Each cupcake recipe card looks like a variation of this:


Notice the prize is stated at the bottom of the card, with the 7 different ingredients showing around the center. The ingredients actually do arrive in the order stated in the card, so the cup, the baked part of the muffin, followed by the icing and toppings.

One of my favorite features of this event was the Capsule bar at the top of the game. It clearly told me when I can expect a capsule in the game, on the off chance that I had forgotten which type of heart game I had started, and believe me, it has happened to me before at the beginning of the game!


And once I clear the capsule, it showcases a change in color in the banner, letting me know that I had managed to get the capsule from the game. It's a really helpful feature that lets me understand when time is nearing the end and I should really get ready for the capsule to drop in the last 10 seconds (as it has done in previous events before)! Once, I even forgot or didn't realize I had got the capsule. I kept waiting for it to drop but it didn't and after 45 seconds into the game, I realized I had cleared it without knowing. Hopefully they'll continue to keep this feature for future events!


The order of cupcake appearances and their prizes are:
  1. Pluto Cupcake - prize: 10 hearts
  2. Chip 'n' Dale Cupcake - prize: 5 rubies
  3. Sully Cupcake - prize: 1 Premium Box Ticket
  4. Donald Cupcake - prize: 1 Skill Ticket
  5. Cheshire Cat Cupcake - prize: 15,000 coins
  6. Minnie Cupcake - prize: 1 Skill Ticket
  7. Marie Cupcake - prize: 1 Marie Tsum Tsum
    (Update: if you have a max skill Marie, you will get a skill ticket instead!)
  8. Pooh Cupcake - prize: 1 Skill Ticket
  9. Mickey Cupcake - prize: 2nd Anniversary Pin!





Have fun everyone and good luck!!

Happy Tsuming!! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.