Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Some Tidbits for New Players

I've noticed that a lot of new players have started joining the game. Welcome!! =)

I decided to put together a few tidbits on what I believe will help you get onto the fast track faster and therefore be able to catch up alongside those of us who have been playing for over two and a bit years now.

Tidbit #1: Coins matter more than score at the beginning. Don't worry, after playing for a while and leveling up your tsums, you will also reach the millions in score like your colleagues. It just takes time.

Tidbit #2: Join the Reddit Tsum Tsum group and be a contributor to/follower in the community, so you can get updates or hints or advice on various Tsum Tsum issues e.g. how to complete a bingo mission, what tsums to use for coins or score, how to use specific tsums, etc.

Tidbit #3: Add friends! In the Reddit Tsum Tsum group, at the beginning of the month, at the top of the page, there is a thread titled "Monthly Link Megathread" with the current month listed e.g. Monthly /r/TsumTsum Link Megathread - January 2017. Inside this thread is a link to the "Line ID Thread" for the current month. Add maybe up to 20 friends at the beginning so that you can send hearts to them, and in return, receive hearts from them as well. This thread will have active players that are still playing the game. Add 20 of them randomly, OR add your Line ID and info of which timezone you're in into the thread and wait for people to add you.

Tidbit #4: Once you have friends, send them hearts every day! I know this may seem tedious, especially since there is no way to send hearts to everyone in your list (you can only receive all the hearts sent to you), but it's worth it! You can easily make over 30,000 coins in one day just by sending and receiving hearts. How often to send hearts? I'd say minimum 2x a day if you can, 3x to 4x a day if you have lots of time to do so. This is why I suggested to add only 20 people at the beginning because this can easily get time-consuming if you have too many people on your list. I have heard of ways to automatically have systems send hearts for you but I'm not very tech savvy so I've always been a manual heart-sender. Please don't ask me how these systems work. Please refer to Reddit. =) There are lot more tech savvy people there that can explain what works for which phones.

Tidbit #5: You can reward those who send you hearts often! How? By going into your inbox and receiving their hearts manually one by one, not by receiving all at once. Why? By receiving each heart one by one, the system automatically sends out a heart back to the person who sent you that heart. How do I know that? I noticed each time I receive a heart manually one by one in my inbox, the heart next to the person in my ranking list will disappear, meaning I had automatically sent a heart back to that person. This is important! This manual sending of hearts via your inbox will reward those who repeatedly send you hearts, and in return, they will send you more hearts over time because they can count on you to reciprocate!

Tidbit #6: This is a very important point. People who have added you and that you haven't added back will appear as Unknown in your inbox. If you receive all your hearts manually, you send back a heart back to the Unknown friend when you receive their heart! How to find out who added you?

  • Go to your Line account.
  • Go to the ellipses on the right side, and click on it.
  • Click on Add Friends.
  • In the list that follows will show friends and below each of their names, it will say which method these friends added you. If you displayed your Line ID in Reddit, they will show up as "friends [who] added you by your Line ID" will show up. Click the add icon to the right of their name to add them back if you wish. Otherwise they just continue to show up as Unknown in your inbox.

Tidbit #7: If you go away on vacation or have periods of time when you're not going to be able to play the game or send hearts to your friends, put "AWAY" or "VACAY" in front of your name in Line! This notifies people that you're away and thus why you haven't been reciprocating in heart-sending. Why is this important? This makes sure your friends doesn't block and remove you from their list, and thus when you can come back to the game, you will still be able to receive hearts from them.

Tidbit #8 (UPDATED): If you have a friend on your list that is no longer playing Tsum Tsum anymore, or are not sending you hearts anymore and you want to remove them from your friend's list,

As Alvin Yuen stated below in the comments: "Hide and remove is much better than blocking" because you can get messages from them and can re-add them back to the game if they're actively playing Tsum Tsum again. This was further confirmed when I searched this on Reddit and came across a comment that kytala said in the Reddit thread (at the very bottom of the discussion), to HIDE the contact, rather than blocking, to remove someone. The difference is whether the person can send you Line Messages or not. If you hide the person and they started sending you a lot of hearts, then their hearts will generate Line messages for you so you can find and re-add them. If you block them, you will not get Line messages so you will never be able to figure out who they are.

Sorry for the misinformation given earlier. I only learned this now (January 20, 2017).  

Tidbit #9: Get a Premium Box Tsum!! Coin farming is very important in this game! More importantly, Saving your coins that you farm is absolutely crucial to stay afloat in this game. Every month there have been new tsums that come out. When you first start, you will only have a Happiness Tsum. Play as much as you can and save up 30,000 coins - it will be difficult at the very beginning but save up 30,000 coins and then spend it on 1 premium tsum. Then use that Premium Tsum to save up more coins, and indeed, save up the coins for the time being, as much as you can. It will be tempting to spend it on another tsum but at the beginning, just save up the coins you're getting.

Tidbit #10: Use your coins only during Lucky Times! You will get a better chance of getting the new tsums if you use your coins only during Lucky Time. At the beginning, because you have less tsums in your collection, you'll have a higher chance of getting the new tsums, whereas for me since I've been playing for over 2 years, it takes a lot more coins for me to get the new tsums since I have a lot in my collection, well, 116 tsums to be exact.

Tidbit #11: There is a difference between Select Lucky Times and standard Lucky Times. Standard Lucky Times usually features new tsums for the month. For example, during this month's standard Lucky Time, we got Cinderella and Fairy Godmother as new tsums. Select Lucky Times features existing tsums that are already in the Premium Box that you can get, but during that period that the Select Lucky Time happens, the selected/chosen tsums will have a higher chance of being obtained via the Premium Box. For example, for Jan 2017, we got Triton, Marie, and Baymax as the tsums for the Select Lucky Time. We have already received these tsums in the past as new tsums, but not everyone has these tsums so the developers of the game have decided to release them again with a higher drop rate (meaning higher chance of obtaining them via the Premium Box than during not lucky time).

Tidbit #12: When you accumulate coins to use during the Lucky Times to try and get the new tsums, you will usually get the new tsums between 25% to 35% depending on how lucky you are. It's all probability. Don't fret or get frustrated or mad if you get a whole bunch of other tsums instead of the new tsums you're aiming for. There are a lot of tsums you can possibly get in the premium box at any time, maybe close to 60 if not more?

So let's say the number of regular tsums is just 60, then to get 1 tsum out of the possible 60 is a 1.67% chance, thus why Lucky Times are so useful because you can at least get 10% success rate via the Select Lucky Times up to 35% success rate during standard Lucky Times. The reason why I say not to fret is because you will eventually have to skill up all your tsums to Skill 3 (Happiness tsums) or Skill 6 (Premium box tsums) before you can stop getting these tsums in the boxes you buy. So until then, coin farming will increase your odds of getting the new tsums. At the beginning, if you can coin farm 300,000 coins before the lucky time comes, it helps. As you accumulate more and more tsums, you may find yourself needing to coin farm 600,000 coins before you can get the new tsums.

Tidbit #13: Skill up your tsums will help you get a high score! Once you get to the point where you're getting duplications, you're on your way to getting a higher score and breaking that first million high score! Do note that to get a high score, you still need to level up all your tsums, including the Happiness tsums, by playing with them more frequently. Each time you level them up, the score they add to your total increases.

Skilling up a tsum is different than leveling them up. Skilling up a tsum is strictly by getting a tsum multiple times from the premium box. For example if you got Cinderella as a new tsum, she would be at Skill 1. If you buy another premium box and get Cinderella again, you skill her up to Skill 2! Each tsum's skill is different, and thus skilling them up will have different results. For example, Jessie from Toy Story, her skill is a clearance of the tsums in the middle. The more you skill her up, the larger the clearance in the middle becomes! However, Birthday Anna is a different type of tsum. She calls Surprise Elsa. So as you skill her up, more Surprise Elsa's will materialize that you can connect to Birthday Anna and thus can chain up. The higher the skill Birthday Anna becomes, the number of Surprise Elsa that materializes increases, and the longer the chains you can possibly create with her and Surprise Elsa together thereafter. This adds to the high score that you'll probably want to try and get to. =)

I think those are the top 13 tidbits I can think of right now. It was a bit longer than expected but it will definitely help you gear up and kickstart your Tsum Tsum journey. Hopefully it shed some insight and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away in the comments and I will try my best to answer them. For the questions I don't have an answer to, I will definitely refer you to a thread in Reddit if I can find the answer there, or ask you to post the question on the Reddit forum so that others more knowledgeable than me can answer your question. =)

Happy Tsuming and Welcome to the Community! =D

**********************************************

UPDATE: JANUARY 12, 2017

I just realized there are a few more tidbits that would be useful to know!

Tidbit #14: When you're trying to get a high combo, the trick is to get back into Fever Time ASAP! Why? When you're in Fever Time, the combo will not break even when you pause for a bit longer than usual, thus you can keep increasing the combo # amount. When you're not in Fever Time, you can lose your combo within a couple of seconds of inactivity e.g. not clearing another chain within that short time etc. So to get a high combo, keep going back into Fever Time ASAP!

Tidbit #15: Holiday Donald is a required tsum for the ridiculous high combo missions that you'll find in Bingo cards. To get these high combos e.g. 250, quickly fill up Holiday Donald's skill meter, and once you have activated his ability, start swiping left and right quickly to clear as many tsums (and thus increase your combo #) as you can! I've hit over 300 combos just by doing this alone with Holiday Donald. Unfortunately I was unable to perform this trick with regular Donald...just a FYI.

Thanks for reading!!

Happy Tsuming! =D

24 comments:

  1. Thank u again 😬😬

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, your blog is awesome! I've been playing for almost a year and I just found your super helpful blog and these tidbits are so helpful! So thank you! But I'm wondering how do I find my list of friends to send hearts? I received a few hearts from "unknowns" after posting my id on the mega thread and I managed to figure out how to add them back on line, and I even added several from the mega list, but the ranking list when I first open my TsumTsum app only has me and a friend of mine that never plays but not the two who added me/I added.

    Hope I make sense! I just want to be a good TsumTsum friend and send everyone hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! Your comment made my day! I'm so glad the tidbits I've offered have been very useful!

      Sorry for the very delayed reply. It has been a crazy day so I wasn't able to answer earlier. Are you able to see your friends now in your ranking list in the Tsum Tsum game?

      To answer your question, your list of friends should be the ranking list on the main screen. You should see your name and your high score for the week and your friends in this same ranking list. Sometimes when you add people, it takes up to a few hours before you can see them on your ranking list. Sometimes faster. I'm not entirely sure why the discrepancy of when you can see your friends on your list but maybe wait for a little longer and if indeed you don't see the people you added in Line as friends on your Tsum Tsum game, see if you can add them again? That's my best guess, since I'm not technical at all, sorry. =( Thanks for being a great Tsum Tsum Friend!! =)

      Another way to make sure you have added the people, you can check Line and see your friends list there. If the people you added don't show up there, then there's a good chance you will need to try adding them again before it shows up in the game.

      Let me know if you can see your friends tomorrow if you cannot. Maybe there's something else we're missing if you're not able to.

      Delete
    2. Sorry for MY super late reply! It took nearly a full day but my friends showed up and ever since newer friends have been showing up pretty instantaneously! Thank you for your help! And thank you again for your blog! I get so excited when I see new postings and updates!!!

      Delete
  3. You're so great! I don't always leave a comment but I log on almost everyday. Your dedication is very appreciated! I was wondering if you would want to share details about the tsums you use to coin farm, and what skill. I also was wondering what tsum I should skill up next? I use Jasmine to farm coins (skill 5) but since it takes so many skill tickets to go from 5 to 6, i wanted to give another tsum a chance to maybe be a greater coin farmer. I'm also very interested about the New tsums because they could potentiality be even stronger than we all know because they are so new! Anyway thank you for all the knowledge and excitement you've provided me with
    :) have a great day :) Happy Tsuming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tsumzz!! I'm so happy the stuff I've noted have been so helpful to you and others - it means a lot to me!! :)

      I'm definitely open to sharing some information about what I use to coin farm. Before, I've used Birthday Anna (Skill 4), Belle (Skill 4) and Jasmine (Skill 3, 4 and 5) to coin farm. Over the last 2 months, I've been trying to skill my Beast up, and with the premium box purchases through the last three lucky times, I've been lucky enough to get the last few boxes to get Beast to Skill 5!! Now I've been using it non-stop to coin farm, and the difference is tremendous.

      Before, with Birthday Anna and Belle, I've been able to get around 1000 to 1200 coins per game. No bonuses were used during coin farming. Using Jasmine, I'd be able to get 1200 at Skill 3, and then when I was able to skill her up to Skill 5 luckily through the Lucky Time we had last August I believe, I was able to get on average between 1500 to 1700 coins per game, and 2200 to 2500 on really good games.

      With Skill 5 Jasmine, it was more consistent to get around 1500 to 1700 coins per game so I would use the coin bonus and get surprises here and there. =) However, it wasn't consistent enough to use 5>4 bonus with her without losing "money" aka coins.

      When I got Skill 5 Beast, everything changed. I can get around 1500 to 1800 coins on average with no bonuses with Skill 5 Beast. One time, on a really good game, I even got 3000 coins without any bonuses used for Skill 5 Beast. That was super lucky! I noticed though it was much more fun to use him with the coin bonus + 5>4 bonus because now I just need to make 2300 coins to break even and the coin bonus will give me the profit. More often than not, when I play with Skill 5 Beast + coin bonus + 5>4 bonus, I get around 3000 coins per game before the coin bonus, and afterwards, the coin bonus will give me the additional boost that will land me around 1000 to 1500 coins extra. Thus I can make around 1800 to 2300 coins per game net profit. On great games, I've landed around 4500 coins before the coin bonus kicks in, meaning I'd get at least 2200 coins before the coin bonus gets tapped. =D This is a huge jump from 1000 to 1200 coins per game with Belle or Birthday Anna, and a decent jump from 1500 to 1700 coins per game with Skill 5 Jasmine.

      The best part is that because with the 5>4 bonus, you can farm higher number of coins with Skill 5 Beast, then when the higher multipliers kick in, you get a lot more coins! For example, one time I managed to get 3100 coins with the 5>4 bonus, and when the coin bonus kicked in after the game, it gave me a 12x multiplier, and thus I got a whopping over 37,000 coins in that one game! Funny enough, I find myself getting coin bonuses of around 7000 to 9000 coins more frequently now that I am coin farming with Beast, mainly because the higher number of coins I can farm coupled with the multiplier is more significantly seen than before with other tsums. =D I have been able to recently coin farm 200,000 coins per day as a result of these great coin surprises and because of Beast Skill 5. I highly do recommend him. It's oddly more fun seeing his skill being used than with Jasmine. I find myself starting to doze off when I play with Jasmine so getting this new Skill 5 Beast was a great addition to my tsum tsum plays.

      To see which new tsums are great for coin farming, I highly recommend the "Tsum Coin ranking List" found in the Reddit forum. This is what it shows so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CxkwBVmfwjaL0m2JPCDm8n9wiF2nxWm0jVv2Tj9fwhM/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

      So far, Skill 6 Little Oyster, Skill 6 Beast used with Gyro, Skill 6 Jack Sparrow (can't wait til he comes to the Int'l version of tsum tsum!!), Skill 6 Beast used without Gyro, Skill 6 Birthday Anna, and Skill 6 Scar are the best coin farmers people have used so far. Skill 6 Jasmine isn't too far behind either. =)

      Does this help? =)

      Delete
    2. My beast did reached skill lvl 5 too. With gyro, it is a real coining machine!!!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Wow! Wow! You are the coolest! Totally speaking my language! Thank you so much for sharing all of your knowledge! Your examples were great and I'm so excited that there is this whole universe of tsums players like you. I'm so excited for what's coming in the future, and also the New bingo card 9! I love bingo cards! I only need to beat one more card and it's down to the space that needs a 250 combo and with this last holiday capsule i wad able to get holiday Donald to skill 2 and was able to get a 235 combo with a time and 5>4 thing, so I'm thinking of skilling him up to 3 and see what happens?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks Tsumzz! Oh, with Holiday Donald, there's a funny trick to using him!!! Don't need to use any bonuses. Just select him as your MyTsum, then when the game starts, try to get his skill meter to fill up. Once full, activate his skill, and swipe your finger left and right as quickly as you can and it will automatically clear a bunch of tsums out and thus increase your combo #.

      Oh, I think I should update this post with one important tidbit. When you get back into Fever Time, it will keep your combo, so try to get back into fever time asap! Once there, keep trying to clear as many Holiday Donalds as you can to fill up his skill meter. Once activated, keep swiping the screen left and right as fast as you can until you have cleared 250 tsums! Try it and let me know how it goes. =)

      Happy Tsuming!!

      Delete
  5. It worked! Thank you so much! After 3 trys without using any bonuses I was able to get a 331 combo! So cool! Now I've cleared bingo cards 1-8 thank you thank you, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Tsumzz!! Glad the trick worked for you too!! =D I'm also eager for Bingo 9. Hoping it will come out soon.

      Delete
  6. This helped immensely for me!!! I read your posts often and look forward to them! You've helped me in the past with your responses and I really appreciate all the time you take to help strangers. Not trying to hijack someone else's post, but to be honest, I've been feeling rather frustrated as of late. I've been playing over two years and by luck got Tinkerbell skilled up to max and have always used her as my main coin farmer. I typically get between 1,200-1,800 coins a game, over 2k for a really good game and these with zero boosts. She is maxed out in level as well so 1,000+ score each. I'm currently 167 level and get the 25% bonus. My frustration has been on reading so much how people get 3-4K coins for some these characters (Beast, Jasmine...) I have both on level 4 and still do better with my Tink than I do with either of them even with boosts! I get they aren't a level 5-6, but I would expect a consistent higher number- that is until I read this post!!! You actually explained it realistically! It isn't every single game those numbers are achieved and it puts my Tink in a better comparison that she isn't that bad after all. Especially not using multipliers (which I wrestle with- spend more to get more or play more to get more lol- it's never guaranteed you get enough to cover the multipliers and come out ahead as if you didn't use them). So thank-you for explaining this and taking some of this frustration away.
    I'm going to go ahead and ask about my secondary frustration here just to not multiple post (I hope that is ok!). As I said, I've been playing two years, so you know back in the day (lol) there were no skill tickets, no game bonuses, really nothing but straight playing. We got to our levels through a lot of time and patience. Now people come in and get all these perks and level up so fast, my husband just started playing a few months ago and is closing in on level 100???? I've been skilling up all my characters as they hit their caps and need it- and up until about a month ago I was finally able to regularly get 5 million with Tinkerbell. Now- even if I use a ruby bonus on a good game I can't break 3.5million? I don't understand? Meanwhile, people who only just started playing I know are already breaking 8million (granted using Dragon form Malificient but still mildly irritating)? My husband is able to get 4mill a game now and I can't even pretend to touch that using all multipliers anymore? I've been playing two years longer than him... (feeling like a waste) Do they ever change the dynamics somehow of the game? Do I all of a sudden suck (maybe lol, but over a month no luck in better scoring). I feel like my gaming is gtg, especially with the coins I regularly get with her, but I just don't get the scoring over last month or so. Is it just me (losing my mind?) or is there anything you've heard of or maybe noticed? Again, this isn't killing me- I'm glad he is having fun, but two+ years playing a game and have people come in and have several characters already maxed out in months because of monthly card challenges and blow you away is mildly irritating lol!
    Anyway, thank-you agin for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie!

      First of all, Thank you so much for reading everything!! I know I wrote a lot, especially when I'm trying to answer another person's question, so for you to have read all of that above, THANK YOU! It still blows my mind that my blog has become really useful for so many people. And no worries. You can ask as many questions as you wish. Hopefully I can answer many of them if not all. =)

      Secondly, I completely feel your pain. I also have been playing for close to 3 years now and my friends and husband joined the game a lot later than me...maybe 1.5 years ago? And they all blow my score away. It was really frustrating, since like you said, we've been playing a lot longer so it'd feel like it makes sense for us to be scoring higher. So at the beginning I got really mad...but then I realized some things over time as the events started coming out and Skill tickets and premium tickets started showing up right after my friends and husband joined. (Actually, all of the epiphanies I had are laid out in the post above to how to successfully play the game now that the game is structured the way it is.)

      I'm not entirely sure if something changed in the scoring but I do notice that there has been a difference in how I play the game vs how my friends and husband play the game. I'm not the top player by any means but recently I have been able to get a high score of 9.7 million, which I haven't been able to come close to for a few weeks now, so it was quite lucky I struck out with that one.

      I've noticed that there are 2 types of players: Burst tsum players and Chain tsum Players. Chain Players are a lot faster and thus are able to fully utilize Birthday Anna and Maleficent Dragon to its full potential. Chain Players in the end actually have the ability to score higher scores because they're quicker at making chains than Burst tsum players. It also makes sense that Chain tsums players score higher because chain tsums are more powerful and can take out more than burst tsums can. Why? Because burst tsums are limited to their skill level. A SKill 6 Jasmine is only going to clear XXL size on your screen, vs a Skill 6 Birthday Anna will be able to clear more than that if you can link many long chains together. (1/2)

      Delete
    2. I'm a Burst tsum player actually. To get a high score, Burst tsum players need 1) a high skilled burst tsum and 2) higher level tsums to be in play with the MyTsum, in order to help the player get a higher score. So for me, my go to Burst tsum is Jasmine at Skill 5. She's the only reason why I can break 7.5 Million per week on a consistent basis...it varies in score each week (fluctuating between 7.5M to 8.6M usually; 9.7M was a very lucky fluke) but I aim to break 7.5M each week for the 14,000 coins they give at the end of the week for your weekly high score.

      Many times I do fall flat and get 5.5M when I try to get a high score, and then sometimes I suddenly have a very lucky round and get 9.7M. Note: all these high score plays that I try to get at the beginning of the week are using all the bonuses except for the EXP bonus which I leave out. The reason for this wide fluctuation in score is because of the tsums in play. How did I get 9.7M? It was because by the luck of the draw, I had both Pascal and Sebastian in play with Jasmine. Both Pascal and Sebastian are at a level where their scores they add to the total are at 1000+ each. With 5>4, time, Score, Bubbles and Score bonuses all being used, as long as the 4th tsum in play wasn't a new tsum that I just got in the game, my score is bound to hit a high note, especially since my Jasmine is maxed at level 50, giving me 982 in score per Jasmine.

      You can analyze this yourself. Which tsum does your husband use more of and is better with? Which tsum do you use usually for your high score? After seeing which tsums you both use, can you tell if you're a burst or chain tsum player? Also, what levels are all your tsums? Many of mine are lurking around level 25 to 30, some are level 35 to 40 e.g. Eeyore, but not many are close to level 50 yet. If all your tsums are lurking in the low levels, try using them more to level them up and thus up their score they'd give to your total in your games.

      Hopefully this helps! Let me know if you have any questions to the long response I have below. =) I just want to make sure I'm clear in my explanations. (2/2)

      Sorry, I had to break my response into two parts because I had hit the 4000 word limit for responses in Blogger above.

      Thanks again for reading, Allie!!

      Happy Tsuming! =D

      Delete
  7. Sorry, I replied to wrong question!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your Tidbit #15,
    It really really helps!
    I used to refer to chinese blogs on the internet.
    It seems that no one find this trick before.
    And many people have difficulty passing the 250 combo mission.
    (I had used 5-4、+time、5 rubies for extra 10 seconds、4 of my fingers,
    more than 30 games to get through it.)

    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Burst player here, and that was a well thought out and detailed response. Your examples make a lot of sense! My husband got his with Princess Leia. Now, I will be honest and say- I know Tinkerbell is not the strongest (score or coin farming lol) but she was the first one I maxed out on skill and level and that was before the skill tickets and events really started happening- so special place in my heart (setimental lol!!!). I usually am never in the top spot for the week on my friends- but once I finally started getting about 4.5-5 mill I was so excited! I spent so much time and coins leveling up all the characters and unless they are a new one, most of mine fall between level 30-47 at the moment. So I guess my true frustration was barely breaking 3 mill past several weeks! I think I just need to focus on continuing leveling up my Mal Dragon and Jasmine and Beast- and then I will really be able to be excited in scoring lol! Hoping everyone voted Belle and Beast for the February couple we all voted on last month!!! I think I need to break out of my comfort zone and play different characters more often to try and get better with chain characters like you have suggested too and see how that works out! I have saved up my coin for the month for the pick up capsule so and Cinderella event managed so it's a good time to try!
    And yes- I read all your posts and comments and replies- good info and I get to learn about things I might not have thought of and you really give some great insights! Truly appreciated! The time you spend to help people is a wonderful thing! Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hide and remove is much better than block remove or block. For hiding and removing, you can get messages from them.

    Oh, and autosend (with blustacks/FRep) can give you 1 million per day, with a 500 friend list. Enough to buy 30 premium boxes per day and still have coins left over. I did this by joining heart groups, which I found by going to r/TsumTsum, posting my name in the ID thread specifying heart group needed, and it just went on from there. Joined for 3 months, and have 2 non-event tsums maxed out with everything else on SL5, as well as 10 mil score achieved.

    Another thing: Each new premium tsum takes, on average, 2 million coins in order to get them to SL5, and another 2 million to go from SL5 to SL6. Try to aim for having (2 times number of tsums in lucky time) million coins in the standard lucky times, so you can get a SL5 tsum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new cinderella tsum, at SL3 onwards, gives time bubbles to extend your game time. This can help you end the combo challenges and get you a high score. My SL6 cinderella has gotten over 250 combos with my slow hands.

      Delete
    2. Wow, Thank you Alvin for the wonderful tidbits! I didn't know about the hiding and removing part! I will need to update above. =)

      I learned about the FREP and Blustacks programs on passing through the Reddit threads, but I'm not very tech savvy so I've limited myself to manually collecting coins for the time being. Thank you for pointing these programs out! I hope others can learn from your points! =D

      Great points about SL3+ Cinderella! =D

      Delete
  11. Hi FW :) I took your advice and started adding friends to my line account using the link in reddit,I added around 20 ppl who all show up in my tsums game as my friends but it only let me invite 7 of them for some coins and a happiness tsum but it didn't let me invite all 20 to get even more coins and a premium tsum. I was wondering if you knew about anything I was doing wrong, I've never really added many friends in the past. Thanks for all the help and if you don't know what to do I still think this is the best blog ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tsumzz,

      I'm sorry but I actually don't know why it does that. This happens to me too when I add 20 friends, and then I only have the option of letting me invite a portion of that 20, maybe 13 of the 20 I'm allowed to invite? Part of this reason is possibly because the game lags quite a bit in terms of adding your friends from Line. I'm not sure why it lags so much. Maybe check again today to see if you can "invite" your friends. Sorry I wasn't able to help on this issue.

      Thank you so much for your kind words about this blog! I'm so grateful you find it so useful! Thank you!!

      Happy Tsuming! =)

      Delete
    2. It happens because the game adds friends onto your leaderboard after 30 minutes of adding your new friends, regardless of whether your friends play. Moreover, you cannot invite anyone that is already on your leaderboard.

      Therefore, after adding your friends, you have a (roughly) 30 minute frame to invite your new friends. If they show up on the leaderboard before you invite them, you lose your chance.

      Btw, the maximum amount of friends you can invite is 1000, which equals 500000 coins. This help with pickup capsules, but only once.

      Delete
    3. Source: personal experience in heart groups.

      Delete

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.