Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BB-8 Tsum Tsum

I hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to get the newest BB-8 Start Wars Tsum in the game!

I was chatting with another friend about finally getting the BB-8 Tsum and he pointed something out.

Have you noticed that at Skill 1, BB-8 was already at a score level of 888?

My friend pointed out that it was quite clever / cheeky of the producers of the game to set it at 888. Why? Because 8 looks similar to a B, and thus 888 is Leet for BB-8!

Sorry, my mind was blown and just had to share this with you.

Happy Tsum-ing! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.