Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Updates that happened a month and a bit ago

Sorry I haven't been updating for the last few months - the project I was on didn't complete until mid-April and afterwards, I managed to catch a bad cold that still plagues me to this day. I will try updating more frequently now that I have a bit more bandwidth.

There have been several interesting updates about a month and a bit ago:

1. Hunny Drop Event came and went - at the end of each card, there was a skill ticket given for completing it. There were 3 cards, thus many of you probably got 3 skill tickets at the end of it. Great job!!

2. Pins feature was introduced to the international audience to show off your achievements, e.g. finished 5 bingo cards, achieved a score of 5 million, etc. This is an extremely exciting update after I read more about this. The reason why the international audience hasn't received some of the tsums in the same order as the Japanese version was because this Pin feature needed to be translated to English! 

Why? 

It is speculated that the events onwards will release event-specific tsums and event-specific pins once you completed the events! For example, in the Japanese version, the Jafar villian event came out and Abu was the tsum that you can get after completing a card. When the event started, Genie was released into the Premium box store as a lucky time tsum. So thus why we haven't seen these two tsums, since they're most likely keeping it for the Jafar villian event's release. After finishing the Aladdin event, you get a special pin as well. 

There is speculation that we may get Romance Ariel and Triton first since they came out before the Aladdin event, just like how it happened for the Japanese version of the game.  

3. Max and Clarice came out last month as well.  They're quite useful tsums as you can get a decent amount of coins with each after skilling them once or twice.
  
4. Lucky Time for Baymax, Maleficent and McQueen also happened last month.

What a busy month! Hope you all had a great time with each of the new updates!

One of the most useful resources I used to find out about the pins was found here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.