Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Friday, September 16, 2016

Upcoming October Lucky Times, Pickup Capsule and Halloween Event!

September 16, 2016

Exciting news!! It was just recently leaked a couple days ago what Halloween tsums are going to come out this October for International version of Tsum Tsum!! In fact, it will most likely come out on Friday, September 30th!! Thus Lucky Time for the 4 new Halloween tsums for the International version of Tsum Tsum will be from Sept 30th to Oct 3rd. Funny enough, the English translated names are a bit different than what was known on the Japanese side for Mickey and Minnie.

The 4 new Halloween tsums coming our way are:

Do note that these 4 Halloween tsums are limited editions and are only available until October 31st.

Last but not least, we are most likely going to have the Halloween event that the Japanese version got last year, and one of the prizes is getting Skeleton Pluto! From this picture posted on Reddit, it looks like the event has 20 cards altogether (see bottom left of the screenshots), and from what I read, it sounds like if you use 1 of the 4 Halloween tsums listed above (sorry, Skeleton Pluto doesn't count) you will be able to get extra candy to help you finish the cards and thus the event!

To see what these 5 new Halloween tsums will bring to your game, Seiji has create a wonderful video to showcase all 5 Halloween tsums' skills, and he made it during the Halloween event for the Japanese version of Tsum Tsum so it gives you a sneak peak of what we can expect.

Tidbit: Start saving up lots of coins for the Halloween event! The tsum you really want is Tricky Mickey! Seiji shows what Tricky Mickey can do and I have to say, it's one of the more powerful Mickeys that Tsum Tsum gives to us if not the most powerful one! Why do I believe Tricky Mickey is the most powerful Mickey to date? Because once you activate Tricky Mickey's ability, it generates special bubbles that allows you to move the bubbles to anywhere on the screen to pop!! Note I call them special bubbles, so not to be confused with magical bubbles. 

To show you how powerful Tricky Mickey is compared to the other types of Mickeys in Tsum Tsum, Seiji created a wonderful video to showcase the different Mickeys that the Japanese version already has: Successive Limited Mickeys Comparison. Do note that we have not yet gotten Concert Mickey in the International version of Tsum Tsum. 

Tidbit: Although you can use the special bubbles generated from Tricky Mickey's ability to pop the areas where Tricky Mickey is located at, Tsum Tsum Wikia has noted that it will fill up the skill meter much slower than if you were to create chains to clear the Tricky Mickey tsums. If you watch the Mickeys Comparison video, you will notice that Seiji links the Tricky Mickey tsums to clear them while popping the special bubbles where Tricky Mickey is not located at. As a result, Seiji manages to fill up the skill meter really quickly, thereby enabling him to use Tricky Mickey's ability more frequently.

Hope this update helps! Once I hear or learn more, I will be back to update you again on what is happening in October! 

Oh! Before I go, there is rumbling that the pickup capsule in October may contain Pumpkin Mickey and Pumpkin Minnie, as that was what happened last year for the Japanese version. So if you didn't manage to get them last year, start saving up 450K for the capsule alone.

Hope this helps! I'm really looking forward to the October event and Halloween tsums!!! 

Happy Tsuming! =)

****************************************************

UPDATE: September 28, 2016

Some images has leaked and it looks like there is an upcoming Lucky Time for Beast, Belle, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde will happen in October!!

Tidbit: I highly suggest trying to get Beast and/or Belle during the lucky time because both are great coin farmers, especially Beast as you get him to Skill 5+. Countless of experienced Tsum Tsum players vouch by Beast. =)

Furthermore, the leaked images confirms that Pumpkin Mickey and Pumpkin Minnie are going to be in the Pickup Capsule in October! It will also include Maleficent and Pete too if you're interested.

The details for the Halloween event are also in the leaked images so you can get a preview on how to play the game. As said before, try to farm as many coins as you can so you can get one or more of the Halloween tsums coming this Friday so you can utilize their awesome character bonuses for the event!!

Once I find out more details about when these events are happening, I will be in touch!

Happy Tsuming!! =)

****************************************************

NOTES AND SPECULATIONS: October 3, 2016

I'm afraid I couldn't find out when the different events are happening for this month. It doesn't look like anyone else has an answer either when I asked. I'm sorry. =(

In light of this lack of information, I will make a few speculations though, guesses based on what has traditionally happened in the past few months:
  • Lucky Time for Beast, Belle, Judy Hopps, and Nick Wilde may happen this weekend from October 7th to October 10th.
  • Pickup Capsule that includes at least Pete, Maleficent, Pumpkin Mickey and Pumpkin Minnie may happen next weekend, between October 14th to 17th. The duration ranges between 2 days to 4 days. To make sure you don't miss the capsule, keep a close eye on Line: Disney Tsum Tsum official Facebook page which seems to be updated right at midnight of the day the events start. If you haven't liked their official Facebook page, do so now so you can get notifications on whenever the events start! So start saving those coins up for the skill ticket if you are aiming for it! You'll need 450K coins. =)
  • Based on what happened last year, the Halloween event looks to have started on Friday, October 9th, 2015. So my speculation is it will start this coming Friday, October 7th, 2016, and will run until Monday, October 31st. At least I hope so!! 
I managed to find Tsum Tsum Hints & Tips' website again!! I couldn't go to their website for a while so maybe it is up and running again! It was my inspiration for this blog since there was so many useful information to help the community on bingos, knowing the tsums, and how to play the different events! Plus, it has beautiful graphics!! Check it out now if you have any questions about different tsum tsums! I don't know if it's updated to recent days' information, but it will give you a great information base on various aspects about the game and its characters at least. Here's the Halloween Event information the website offered last year to start you off!

And the Genie specs I found last year is now up again here: Genie Tsum Info !!

Also, a note was made on Reddit by a fan that the tsums we got through the lucky time this past weekend happened to have the Japanese English names for the tsums e.g. Horn Hat Mickey, instead of the Tricky Mickey that we were led to believe from a leak in mid-September. It was speculated by others and myself that possibly the creators of the game has been keeping up with our blogs/Reddit threads. If so, maybe this lack of information we're finding is for them to keep the game more mysterious going forward. We shall see...

Happy Tsuming and good luck everyone during the Halloween event! I'm going to be lacking WiFi connection in the next few weeks but whenever I can, if you post a question or comment to me, I will try my best to answer it as soon as I have WiFi access. Thank you so much to everyone again for reading my posts!! I'm ecstatic to know that this blog has been able to help many of you out. =)

Thank you!!

=)



****************************************************

UPDATE: October 4, 2016

New information has emerged today on Reddit! A BIG THANK YOU to the fans for finding this information and for being so kind to share it with the rest of us!!

Summary of Events in chronological order:

  • Sept 30 to Oct 3: New Halloween Tsums Lucky Time 
  • Oct 7 to Oct 10: Beast, Belle, Judy Hopps, and Nick Wilde Lucky Time
  • Oct 11 to Oct 31: Happy Halloween Event!!
  • Oct 14 to Oct 17: 4-Day Pick Up Capsule!! This includes 3 Pumpkin Mickeys; 2 Pumpkin Minnies, 1 Pete, 1 Maleficent, 2 Lotso, 2 Randall, 1 Woody, 1 Sulley, 1 Mike, and 1 Princess Aurora
  • Oct 21 to Oct 23: New Halloween Tsums Lucky Time
  • Oct 28 to Oct 31: New Halloween Tsums Lucky Time
As previously mentioned, I will be lacking WiFi connection in the next few weeks. If I can play the event and give pointers, I will definitely come back and update you as soon as I can. *fingers crossed* that I will have better WiFi connections than I thought and thus can play the event!!

Good luck everyone!! Happy Tsuming!! =)

And Thank You all again for reading. =)

24 comments:

  1. Always read your blog and appreciate the info you provide. Great job and thanks again! Looking forward to Halloween Events! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad my blog has been very helpful to you and to others!! :) It's the least I can do for the community. :P Happy Friday! Thank you so much again for reading. =)

      Delete
  2. How do you find this information so quickly? Either way I appreciate the info! It helped me get enough coins for the September pickup capsule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia,

      All new information about what is happening with the International version of Tsum Tsum is usually found from two groups that I am a member of: Tsum Tsum Addicts group on Facebook and Reddit Tsum Tsum. I usually check these two groups every day or every other day to see what new threads or discussions have evolved.

      Whenever our devices showcase that a new update is found, someone from the Tsum Tsum Addict group mines the new images that is added to the update and then posts it into the Facebook group. The same person or another member would post the same image into the Reddit group thereafter so that others will know this information as well.

      In my posts, I can only refer to the Reddit posts in my links since it's a public forum. Any updates shown only in the Facebook group, I can only mention because it's a closed group thus a link I post, cannot be viewed by others who are not members of the Facebook group. At least this is what I understand when I tried before my request was accepted by the admin by the closed Facebook group.

      I hope this answers your question! I am super happy to hear that I was able to help you prep the right amount of coins so that you can get the skill ticket from this month's pickup capsule!

      Thank you so much for reading!! =)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    First, thank you for your blog. Here is the place I come first to check out Tsum Tsum game stuff. Your writing is fun and enjoyable, and your info information is fast and valuable. Thank you.

    I have a question about your favorite Genie. For his skill turns a super big Genie, if I burst a bubble to break the coin count, it seems like the coin count is cut short. (Let it finish I get about 150~200 coins. If I break it with bubble, it's only about 30~60) Is that true or just my illusion?

    Thank you. Happy tsuming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benson, you're welcome! I'm glad you've enjoyed all that I've been able to share so far! It means a lot to me. =)

      Great question about Genie!! I noticed the same thing! I have tried both ways, to just link up the large Genie head with the other Genies on the side and it does give me a much larger number of coins, like you said, possibly between 150 to 200 coins! And Yes, I also did notice that when I use a bubble to burst the large Genie head, it gave me substantially less number of coins as a result. Great observation!!

      I was looking at Alice since this is what his skill imitates to see if there was a video to confirm this suspicion. I managed to find the following two sections of a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGEvdcb8HTo

      1) At the 16th second, you notice there's a bubble and when the player popped it, the number of coins went from 61 to 121, for a total of about 60 coins (give or take 5 in case I missed pausing when the coins started and ended).

      2) At the 58th second of the video, the player links up the large Alice head with other Alices to make a long chain and ends up going from 461 coins to 587 coins, so about 126 coins roughly was received.

      So since Genie's big head ability mimicked Alice's skill, I'd say it probably generate the same coin returns that we're seeing in the video.

      Furthermore, I found this resource regarding chains: http://www.tsumtsumguide.com/coin-guide/ It shows very distinctly how many coins you get if you link up more and more tsums at a time. For example, with a chain of 3 tsums, you get 0 coins, but with a chain of 20, you get 96 coins. Please see the table at the bottom of the link.

      The chart clearly shows that the longer the chain, the more coins you'd get, which makes sense why bursting the giant Genie head (which is equal to a set # of tsums) will yield less coins than say making a longer chain with the large Genie head. For example, normal large tsum heads = 5 tsums. Then if you burst the large head, for a total "chain" of 5 tsums, it'd give you 3 coins. If you link that normal large head with three more tsums for a total chain of 8 tsums, you're supposed to get 10 coins. Hopefully I'm making sense. Feel free to let me know if I don't.

      During the search, I did find this funny Alice video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0LA2QsfZdE

      At 1 minute, 49 seconds in the video, the player has gotten 5 large Alice heads and is linking up the 5 large Alice heads with 4 small regular Alice tsums together. Notice that he/she starts at a coin total of 138 coins, and after the 5 large Alice heads and 4 regular Alice tsums clear, he/she gets a total of 924 before the remaining bubbles pop. That's a total of 786 coins just received by linking the 5 large Alice heads and 4 regular Alice tsums!! Unfortunately I don't know which skill level this player's Alice is at, so I can't tell you how many Alices this ended up linking altogether in that one giant chain.

      If anyone is interested in doing this experiment with Alice, turn on gyro on your game and before you hit the button to get a giant Alice head, turn your game upside down and you'll get more than 1 giant Alice head, and more as you keep doing this, as per this wiki article: http://disneytsumtsum.wikia.com/wiki/Alice

      Let me know if this helped answer your question and more. =)

      Happy Tsuming! =D

      Delete
    2. Thank you soooo much for the quick and detailed response. Genie becomes my favorite Tsum because it's much more fun than repetitive Belle and Jasmine.
      Happy Tsuming ^^

      Delete
    3. I have noticed that some abilities when clearing the same Tsum makes it count for a fraction of what they are worth. For example the new Mickey Halloween Tsum if you pop bubbles on other Mickey Tsums they count for significantly less than a regular bubble. I wonder if it's the same for Genie?

      Delete
  5. On facebook Tsum Tsum posted the Halloween event starts 10/11/2016 at 12:01 PST so you may want to update this! Nice post so far though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CSoden,
    Yes! You're right that if you try to use the bubbles that Horn Hat Mickey create to try and clear Horn Hat Mickeys, it will count for significantly less. What was advised when I was looking up how to use Horn Hat Mickey himself, it was suggested to make chains to clear him and to use the bubbles to clear elsewhere on the board so you can fill up the skill meter for Horn Hat Mickey faster. This rule doesn't seem to be the same for Genie. Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short response. I currently don't have very strong WiFi so to make sure this does get through my responses are a bit shorter than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, thank you CSoden, I saw Tsum Tsum's exclusive Facebook post for the Halloween event being on Oct 11th which aligns with the schedule I managed to find and post on Oct 4th (please see bottom of this blog post before the comment section). Thank you so much for reading!! :) Happy Tsuming and good luck for the pick up capsule this weekend and for the Halloween event starting at midnight PDT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    I have noticed if I get a candy party, it negates the and I earned during actual game. For instance, 27 candies with Horned Mickey during game, but candy party I just got 92. When it tallies all them up I got 92 candies when it should be the 92 + 27 (119) plus character bonus. Am I wrong? Is this a glitch? Is it just me? Lol. I was going to ask on FB but you seem way more knowledgeable and have been incredibly helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Negates the candy- sorry I did not proof read!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Allie,

      Sorry for the delayed response. My Internet keeps cutting out on me where I am. So this is going to be short so it can successfully get posted *fingers crossed*

      Please see this video: https://youtu.be/a-9eu5lRoWQ

      If you notice when the player played with Horn Hat Mickey, he managed to get 17 candies, then Candy Party time happened and the candies that were cleared during these 10 seconds were added on top of what was his existing candies cleared total. Thus, it should only be 92 candies in total plus the character bonus if you're using one of the 4 new Halloween tsums the international version got this year.

      Please let me know if this makes sense and I will try my best to answer any additional questions if I can. Thanks for reading!! =)

      Delete
    3. Hi Allie! One more note.
      Please note that the player in the game in the video got a total of 99 candies in total after the candy party time. For your situation that you had described earlier, it would be 92 candies in total. Thanks again for reading Allie!

      Delete
  10. That makes perfect sense and TBH I feel silly wasting your time for me being so unobservant!!! I have always been so focused on the actual candy party I didn't even catch it! But as always, thank-you for taking the time to explain and help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Allie! I'm super happy I can help! It's just taking longer since my Internet keeps dropping so I have to wait for a while before I can access things right now. And honestly, your question is a great one! I didn't actually observe that it was an accumulation until your question made me search for a video to showcase it. We're all too busy trying to make sure to not miss candy party time, so it makes perfect sense that the accumulation part was missed. =) Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them if and when I can! =) Happy Tsuming!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. Thanks for all the info. Now the Halloween event is done. Wonder what the next event will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You're welcome! At this time, there hasn't been an update to the game that allows us to see what the next event will be for November. I will update the blog once new information is shared in the groups that I am part of. Thanks for reading and happy tsuming! =)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. New update: Villains are coming our way!! Please check out: http://tsumtsumtidbits.blogspot.ca/2016/10/november-lucky-time-and-event-coming-up.html :)

      Delete

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.