Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Friday, February 24, 2017

March brings Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass!

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's home from work we go. =)

Happy Friday everyone! Hopefully you were/are able to get Mowgli this weekend. I fortunately spent all my coins on the Beast/Belle/B.Anna/S.Elsa lucky time (I got 16 Beasts!!! Just 5 more to go for Skill 6 Beast. Woot!) so don't have very many coins before the next month's event, so seeing as Mowgli won't be one that I'm going to miss, I'll be spending my time in this next week to coin farm for March's exciting new tsums!!

New Alice, Mad Hatters, and Queen of Hearts are coming to International Tsum Tsum in March!! It will be a mash-up between the two movies, Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass:


***Major Tidbit! Get all 4 new tsums if you can during the next two lucky times! They will help you clear the event more easily! Read on to see how. ***


Tidbit: Theatrical Mad Hatter and Wonderland Alice are limited time tsums and are only available in the premium box until March 31st, 11:59PM (PST)!! So coin farm as much as you can so that you can at least get these time-limited tsums! 

Tidbit: I highly recommend getting the Theatrical Mad Hatter! Why? Because he is considered one of the top coin farmers when you use him along with 5>4 bonus!! If you're going to use him with 5>4 bonus, I highly recommend using coin bonus too, especially if you can get more than 2500 coins per game with him with 5>4 bonus alone. Plus, his animation is the most amusing to watch I find, as he clears tsums in a line in 3 different directions.

Tidbit: The Mad Hatter is interesting in that at different skill levels, you will have different number of hats according to Tsum Tsum Wiki. At this point, there hasn't been very many videos that I could find with the Mad Hatter at different skill levels so all we can see is 3 hats with Skill 6 Mad Hatter, but according to Tsum Tsum Wiki, at different skill levels, the Mad Hatter can display 2 to 3 hats of various sizes to tap and clear the surrounding tsums. 

Tidbit: Wonderland Alice is completely opposite of regular Alice! Instead of growing bigger in the middle of the screen like regular Alice, Wonderland Alice actually shrinks to tiny Alice for a short period of time! As you clear the tsums around the tiny Alice tsums, the tiny Alice tsums disappear. However, if you don't clear all the tsums surrounding the tiny Alice tsums, they grow back to regular-sized tsums during the game. Watch this video from Seiji of Skill 1 Alice. I've started the link at 45 seconds into the game. At this point, Seiji is about to activate Wonderland Alice's ability, and once he does, keep looking at the left most edge of the game in the video. He clears most of the tiny Alice tsums in the game by clearing their surrounding tsums, but there are a couple that he misses on the left side of the game, and these tiny Alices grows larger to be regular sized tsums after 5 seconds is up! As you skill her up, the time period that Alice stays tiny increases! I do appreciate the artwork and animation that Wonderland Alice has - it's just beautiful!

Tidbit: There isn't very much information about the Queen of Hearts' ability in the Tsum Tsum Wiki; however, after watching Seiji's videos, I find the Queen of Hearts' ability very interesting. Once activated, 5 card soldiers fall on the screen for you to tap. Once you finish tapping on the soldiers, the tsums surrounding the 5 card soldiers collectively clear together! So even at Skill 3, the Queen of Hearts can clear around 28 tsums altogether! The second interesting part about the Queen of Hearts' ability is that even if you activate her skill after clearing a good chunk of your screen, her ability will let tsums fall down during her ability and settle before clearing them! Like the other villains we've received, she looks very promising as a coin farmer at least. 

  • March 6th to March 26th: Alice in Wonderland event! Goal of the event is to catch the White Rabbit! It looks like there are 6 cards that you need to clear in the main event. Each card will have a specific number of times you have to catch the White Rabbit to clear it. Each space, you will get a chance to choose a mission from a hand of hards. Once you clear the mission, you will advance through the spaces to get closer to catching the White Rabbit! Once you catch the White Rabbit the number of times that the card asks you to, you clear the card! If you select a Joker card, you get a capsule game! The more capsules you pop, the more spaces you advance to try and catch the White Rabbit!
Tidbit: Clear the event and get 2 Skill Tickets(!!) and the March Hare!! When you complete the Alice in Wonderland event, you will get a maxed out skill 3 March Hare. The March Hare's ability is just like Triton where he clears 3 vertical lines of tsums; however, he isn't as powerful as Triton is. Nonetheless, his whimsical animation is quite entertaining.

Tidbit: All the new tsums coming out during March for Alice in Wonderland will help you clear the event more easily!! How? 
  1. There are 5 different cards in the hand that you can select to choose a mission. If you use the tsum that is on the card you drew, e.g. you choose a Mad Hatter card for the mission and you use the Mad Hatter as your MyTsum, you will have an easier time to clear the mission!
  2. Instead of hitting the capsule 2x with another tsum during the game, using any one of the four new tsums (Wonderland Alice, Theatrical Mad Hatter, Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts) will help you clear the capsule with only 1 hit during the joker cards, thereby helping you clear more capsules during the game play and helping you advance further to try and catch the White Rabbit! 

Tidbit: This event will also have a bonus card to get the Gold pin!! 

  • March 10th to March 14th: 5-day Pickup Capsule will include:
    • Bumblebee Pooh x 1
    • Judy Hopps x 1
    • Nick Wilde x 1
    • Finnick x 1
    • Princess Aurora x 1
    • Alice x 2
    • Cheshire Cat x 2
    • White Rabbit x 2
    • Little Oyster x 2
    • Clarice x 2
Tidbit: If you want the 3rd skill ticket for March, get all the capsules in the pickup capsule! You will need 450,000 coins to accomplish this feat.

So far these are the confirmed parts of what is happening in March.

It is suspected there will be two more lucky times in the last two weekends of March, one of which may be a Selected Lucky Time for existing tsums, and the other being the last lucky time for the four new Alice in Wonderland tsums. Once I learn more definite details, I will update this post.

March is definitely shaping up to be a very exciting month!

Happy Tsuming! =D

*****************************************************

UPDATE - FEB 28, 2017

Thanks lalga96 for the updated pictures!!

Yes, you saw correctly! There looks to be a Select Lucky time for Maleficent Dragon, Bunny Pooh and Bunny Tigger!! There's no definite date stated, so my guess is that these three tsums will come out between March 17th and March 20th.

Tidbit: I highly suggest saving up coins for Maleficent Dragon as she's a very powerful tsum when skilled up for high scores and coins!!

As more updates get revealed, I will be sure to update this blog.

Note: I just moved and am in the process of getting internet in my new place, so please bare with me as I will be a bit slower to answer questions and comments below than usual. Luckily I found internet for this brief moment so that I can update everyone on the upcoming tsums for the select lucky time in March. Also, Thank You so much to Jian and Benson for being such great contributors in answering some of the questions posed!! Thank you!!

Thank you everyone for reading! Good luck with the lucky times coming up and Happy Tsuming!! =D

*****************************************************

UPDATE - MARCH 7, 2017

First of all, I would love to give a big THANK YOU to Jian Cong Koay (aka JC Ivan) for answering so many people's questions in the last 1 to 2 weeks!! I simply cannot express my immense gratitude for your help in answering other players' questions!! You went up and beyond to helping every question that came through, including your own question!! Sorry I wasn't able to help out - I only got internet in my new place just the other day, and I was amazed when I logged in to see how everyone pitched in to help each other out while I was off the grid. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I'm so blessed to have such a helpful community here. You all inspire me to keep going with this blog - Thank you!!!

As Jian has mentioned in the comments below, there are two more lucky times coming our way:

  • March 17th to March 20th: Last Lucky Time for Theatrical Mad Hatter, Wonderland Alice, Mad Hatter, and Queen of Hearts.
  • March 24th to March 27th: Lucky Time for Maleficent Dragon, Bunny Pooh, and Bunny Tigger.

I did see a calendar somewhere in Reddit with these dates, but no confirmation pictures from the game itself to confirm the dates for each of the lucky times. If I can find the link to the calendar, I will reference it here. Regardless, keep saving up your coins because the pickup capsule and thus the 3rd skill ticket for the month of March is coming up this Friday to next Tuesday!

Thank you so very much to everyone for helping each other out while I was trying to get my internet to work and Thank you everyone for being such a wonderful, kind, and generous community!! I'm extremely honored in helping you all out where I can. Thank you for inspiring me!!

Happy Tsuming!! =D

73 comments:

  1. Do you think Mowgli is going to come back again (as an event or in pickup capsules)? If there is a chance of him coming back again I would rather spend my coins on the Alice event tsums since they would all benefit me in clearing the cards for the event. I'm currently unsure on what to spend on, please let me know if you have any info on this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Berenice,

      Thank you for your question! I don't know if Mowgli will show up again the game in the future. There is a chance since the developers have brought back limited time tsums from time to time again; however, when they will give us Mowgli again is unknown, and it is possible that he won't show up until next year if the developers have many other tsums they want to put in the game for the rest of this year. Sorry. I understand your dilemma and it will take some thought in how you want to prioritize coin farming for Alice and/or for Mowgli.

      Sorry I am not much help at this point.

      Good luck!

      Delete
    2. Spent 60000 coins on Mowgli and had no luck at all, just wasted all my coins on him. Wish I had saved that for the Alice tsums !! Thank you so much for your reply though. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where one could find similar info about upcoming events for the JP version of tsum tsum, preferably in English?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NV,
      Usually Reddit Tsum Tsum would have someone who leaks what the upcoming event for JP version of tsum tsum would be:

      https://www.reddit.com/r/TsumTsum/comments/5wnu5m/jp_game_march_event_info_new_characters_dump/

      They usually have someone who would translate the event missions on there as well, so that's my only recommendation. I wasn't able to find another source for tsum tsum leaks for the JP version. Check in on Reddit from time to time or even become a Reddit member and ask the question in the forum and I know someone will answer if they know. Thanks for reading and sorry I wasn't able to help out very much. I do understand from Reddit recently that the next event involves Frozen:

      https://www.reddit.com/r/TsumTsum/comments/5wnu5m/jp_game_march_event_info_new_characters_dump/

      Good luck! Happy Tsuming! =)

      Delete
  4. I am a relatively new player and I absolutely LOVE this game. I do need some advice though. I learned that the Alice in Wonderland event had 2 skill tickets as rewards so you can get 3 skill tickets total this month (including the capsule). However I don't know which tsums I should spend my skill tickets on. Here is a list of all my premium tsums:

    Stitch Slv.1 Lady Slv.1
    Buzz L. Slv.1 50% Jessie Slv.1 50%
    Dumbo Slv.2 Alice Slv.1
    Tinker B. Slv.1 Thumper Slv.1 50%
    M. Bunny Slv.1 50% Olaf Slv.1
    Maleficent Slv.1 Ariel Slv.2
    Flounder Slv.1 Sebastian Slv.1
    V. Minnie Slv.2 V. Daisy Slv.1 50%
    Baymax Slv.1 50% Belle Slv.2
    Angel Slv.1 Aladdin Slv.2 50%
    L. McQueen Slv.2 Jasmine Slv.1
    Judy Hopps Slv.1 Finnick Slv.1
    Fairy G. Slv.1 Nala Slv.2 50%
    Mowgli Slv.1

    Maxed out tsums:
    Prince Charming
    Zazu

    As you can see I don't have many powerful tsums yet. PLease give your advice on which tsum(s) I should use the skill tickets on and why (ex. coin farmer, points). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skill ticket will not expired even after 30 days.
      Hence, if no good tsums to level up, just keep it.
      In my opinion, below are some tsums which are good.

      beast is my best coin farmer (skill need to be more than lvl 5).
      scar is good at score and coins.
      ursula good at score. coins not bad (skill lvl 3).
      jasmine good at score. coins not bad (skill lvl 3).
      birthday anna nice to play. coins wise depends on elsa appears after skill activated.
      surprise elsa not bad in score and coins.

      Jasmine might be a good choice for you.

      Delete
    2. Lauren, Base on your list, go with Jasmine or Belle which ever one you can get to SL3 first. If to choose, Jasmine.

      Delete
    3. Hi Lauren,

      Great feedback from both Jian Cong Koay and Benson Wu!! I agree with both of their assessments! :) Thanks everyone for being so helpful! I just found a place with internet. I just moved and am in the process of getting internet installed in my new place, so I am extremely grateful for Jian and Benson for stepping in to help Lauren out! Thank you!! :D

      Delete
    4. You are the most welcome. Thanks for every piece of information provided in the blog. High appreciate that. =D

      Delete
  5. All March's banners
    http://prntscr.com/eehgto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, Thank you so much lalga96 for the pictures!!! Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. http://imgur.com/a/LwjvT
      Rubies and hearts too!

      Delete
  6. which one is better between birthday ana and fairy godmother ? I have two of them ,fairygodmother slv.3 50% and bdayana slv.1
    should I go on with fairygodmother ?
    I have beast ,scar ,and ursula but in slv.1
    I'm afraid I made a wrong decision to leveling on fairygodmother since she is my first tsum
    pls gimme some advice ty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Below comments are base on my gameplay.

      fairygodmother has the similar gameplay as birthday anna. I have both at skill lvl 4. BUT, I cant achieve coins and score as what I have on birthday anna.
      Beast only good at skill lvl 5 and above.

      You need a good tsum for coin farming at the moment.
      From you list, I think ursula did a good job in coin farm at lvl 3, which means, you only need 3 more tickets or tsums on her to lvl 3.

      Hope this help.
      Happy tsuming.

      Delete
    2. ty Jian for your reply
      May I ask you what is your average at score&coin with fairy godmother slv.4 without any booster ?
      I just wanna know if i use this tsum good enough or no since I am newbie
      ty again :)

      Delete
    3. I get around 2.5M and 600-1000 coins with fairy godmother slv.3

      Delete
    4. hi wkwk wkwk. this is on my cell phone acc.
      I tried 10 game play with each of them without any boost. results are as below.

      I get 1000 - 1200 on skill lvl 4 fgm.

      with b. anna, I can get 1200 - 1800.

      I din really pay attention to the score.

      coins is always the priority.
      score comes second.

      hope this information helps.

      Delete
    5. hi wkwk wkwk. this is on my cell phone acc.
      I tried 10 game play with each of them without any boost. results are as below.

      I get 1000 - 1200 on skill lvl 4 fgm.

      with b. anna, I can get 1200 - 1800.

      I din really pay attention to the score.

      coins is always the priority.
      score comes second.

      hope this information helps.

      Delete
    6. ty so much you really help me :D

      Delete
  7. Just found this blog... Love it!!!! Thank u for tsum tsum info :)
    I have MD level 5 0% and play her second most after beast. is she 20 to get to 6?? i need to save... I have ~7 skill tickets + 3 this month... so I need to pull her 10 times?? thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. 10 more times is what you need. MD is such a powerful tsum for score and coins.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hi Kristyn,

      Yes, 10 more as Jian said! :) Here's a bit more info: http://disneytsumtsum.wikia.com/wiki/Maleficent_Dragon

      Thanks for all your questions!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the update on the upcoming events! March sounds really exciting~

    I currently have Birthday Anna at SL 5 and I'm using her to farm coins. She's quite good most of the time, but the amount of coins I get varies quite a fair bit. Since I have some skill tickets, I was wondering if I should level other tsums with a greater potential as a coin farmer:

    Beast SL4
    Scar SL2
    Jasmine SL3

    I thought Beast is my best bet, but I'm hoping for a second opinion :)

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beast is definitely the best coin farmer out of the regular premium tsums, but it requires many skill tickets/beasts to get him to skill level 5 and 6.

      scar is almost equivalent to the standard of beast at skill level 6, and is easier to get to skill level 6 as compared to beast. scar is already really good at skill level 4 though.

      jasmine is only good at skill level 5 and above.

      scar at skill level 4 is still way better than jasmine at skill 6 in my opinion, but some people do like jasmine more as her meter takes less to fill up (14 if i'm not wrong) as compared to scar (15).

      i suggest you invest your skill tickets from now onwards to beast if you already have a good coin farmer i.e. bday anna as you stated, so in the long run you would have a reliable coin farmer.

      but if you want more options for coin farming, i suggest you get scar to skill level 4 first since it's not difficult to do so.

      again, for jasmine, you can choose to upgrade her to skill level 5 since it's not difficult to do so but after spending the tickets on scar i would rather invest the rest in beast to have a coin farmer to depend on when i realy need coins, as i said before.

      it's really up to you how to spend your tickets, but i hope i helped in some way! :-)

      Delete
    2. Yes, you definitely did help! Thanks for the advice! =)

      Delete
    3. no problem! always happy to help (:

      Delete
    4. I have skill lvl 5 scar as my scoring tsum (able to get 10.5mil with scar). His coining power is good too.

      skill lvl 5 beast as my coining tsum (able to get 4k to 5k with 5>4, gyro on).

      Delete
    5. Joan, how do you get 10 mil with scar. I have scar level 5 /lvl 33 and only get 4.5 mil. Don you use 5>4 coin bonus?

      Delete
    6. yupe. I used all the bonuses when trying to break high score. 1 week around 2 - 3 times. just for score. =D

      Delete
    7. Hi Mimosa,

      Thanks for your question! I'm so happy to see all the wonderful help you've already gotten!! They're all great answers and very valid methods of getting coins. My go to is Beast Skill 5+ for coin farming but to see what other options, you can always check out Reddit. This is the table that I've retrieved from one of the Reddit threads for the top coin farmer: http://i.imgur.com/WPyvOuu.png

      Hopefully that chart will help! =)

      Delete
  9. do you have any information on the next lucky time? wanna plan my spending accordingly. Thanks in advance. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just top-up 2 missing date.

      March 17th to March 20th: Last Lucky time for Theatrical Mad Hatter, Wonderland Alice, Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts.
      March 24th to March 27th: Lucky time for Maleficent Dragon, Bunny Pooh and Bunny Tigger.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Jian for not answering this earlier. Yes, I believe the dates you supplied above are what was stated to be the dates for the next two lucky times. I wasn't able to find the confirmation pictures for these dates but I did see it on a calendar somewhere in Reddit (unfortunately I can't find it again to link it here). I just got internet back the other day, so THANK YOU SO MUCH for answering so many questions above! You are beyond AWESOME!! Thank You Thank You Thank you!!

      Delete
    3. You are the most welcome. =D
      Wish you have a smooth house moving.
      Have a great day.

      Delete
  10. On which card are we supposed to obtain the Skill Tickets (2 of them) in the March Event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy,

      Card #6 has the 2 Skill Tickets as per Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TsumTsum/comments/5vrisr/march_new_tsum_event_capsules/?st=IZYA6IIF&sh=7e284e41

      Hope this helps!

      Good luck! =)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, fatalistic web !!!! =)

      Delete
  11. Which one is a good Tsum Tsum to apply the skill tickets too? Any recommendations, Tsum Tsum lovers? =) =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I find Beast worth it to skill up to Skill 6, especially since each month has a new event and new tsums, you definitely need more coins to keep up. Next would be Jasmine, Birthday Anna, or Ursula for higher scores. You can always save the skill tickets for later because there will be more tsums coming that may be more worth it e.g. Jack Sparrow or Jedi Luke. :)

      Delete
    2. Is there a way to save the skill tickets other than the mailbox? If I move them out of mail box, I will have to redeem them?

      Is "Maleficent Dragon" worthwhile to skill up to, compared to Beast?

      If there is Maleficent Dragon, Beast and Scar...which one is the most powerful coin farmer?

      Delete
    3. Hi Cindy,

      Great question! To my knowledge, the skill tickets don't expire and are only available to be saved in the mailbox. If you move them out, it means you're using the skill ticket on your current MyTsum, so yes, it means you would be redeeming them.

      Maleficent Dragon is worthwhile to skill up if you can use her skill very well. She's a chain tsum so you have to be quick with her. For me, because I'm a burst tsum player, Beast is a better option for me to skill up instead. The most powerful coin farmer is still Beast with or without boosts, as shown in this table found in Reddit: http://i.imgur.com/WPyvOuu.png

      Hope this helps! Thanks for reading!! =)

      Delete
    4. Okay, Thank you for the information!!!
      Beast it is then!

      Delete
    5. Give me 5 fatalistic web.
      I am also a burst player and love beast a lots.
      Beast is really a great coins farmer. However, his power is unleash at skill lvl 5.
      So just pump him to skill lvl 5 and I believe you will love him too.
      Tsums / Skill ticket needed for each level is as below.
      lvl 1: 1
      lvl 2: 1
      lvl 3: 2
      lvl 4: 4
      lvl 5: 7
      lvl 6: 21

      Delete
    6. What about "Bumblebee Pooh"? is he also a good coin farmer too? or do you have to learn how to play well with him?

      They say "sorcerer mickey" is good too, but I can't seem to get lots of coins from him either ...

      I am currently at Beast Level 4... so still need to work on him to get more coins =D

      Delete
    7. For Beast, is there a big difference between Level 5 and Level 6, for coin farming?

      Like, will there be a big jump/increase of coins if I invest 21 tsums/skill tickets on him to get to Level 6?

      Delete
    8. Hi Cindy,

      Bumblebee Pooh can be very powerful at Skill 1 for collecting coins compared to many other Skill 1 tsums, mainly because it links all the chains made as one large chain and thus you can burst 30+ tsums if you're quick enough. He's a good coin farmer for beginners in my opinion, because as this link shows (http://i.imgur.com/WPyvOuu.png), there are many more tsums that are better than it for coin farming as you advance through the game, especially if you're not using bonuses during your game.

      There is a trick to using Bumblebee Pooh - when you activate his skill to freeze the screen, link up all the chains that are not Bumblebee Pooh. Once time is up, all the linked chains get cleared as one burst, helping you get a lot of coins from that large clearance. Since you didn't link the bumblebee poohs during the freeze, they remain on the screen for you to clear and thereby help you activate his skill again quicker. If you create bubbles during the play, save one or two bubbles to use after you activate Bumblebee Pooh's skill. It will help you clear an area of the screen where you pop it as you can see in this video: https://youtu.be/JljJ6WuCg4k

      For Beast, there is a difference between Skill 5 and Skill 6 for coin farming. Again, referring to this link (http://i.imgur.com/WPyvOuu.png) where numerous of players have jotted down their stats and Reddit has compiled into a beautiful chart, you can see without using bonuses, you get a good 700 coins more with Skill 6 than at Skill 5. For those who use 5>4 bonus, you get about 1300 more coins with Skill 6 Beast than Skill 5 Beast. In general, activating Beast's ability is easier with 14 required at Skill 6, vs the 16 required in Skill 5.

      In the 5>4 column (right side of link http://i.imgur.com/WPyvOuu.png), you will notice that skill 3 Bumblebee Pooh is comparable to Skill 5 Beast. In my opinion though, Skill 5 Beast is easier to use because it's a burst tsum so no necessary additional actions need to be taken. Having said this, be mindful of what type of player you are as you and I may not play the game the same way. I've learnt over the years that I do much better with burst tsums (nothing else needed to be done after activating the tsum's skill) than with chain tsums (additional actions needed e.g. link up chains, in order to clear tsums from the screen).

      Thanks for your questions!! =D Hope this helped a bit.

      Happy Tsuming!

      Delete
    9. THANK YOU SO MUCH, fatalistic web!!!

      Your answers are so very informative and helpful~!!

      I will check out the links/videos you shared, it's so fun to be exploring this game as I advance.

      I am so happy to meet so many Tsum Tsum players here on this blog. Thank you for creating this blog!!

      =D =D =) :)

      Delete
  12. guys ,I'm desperate in coins farm :( I almost give up on this game.
    when you said some tsum are good farmer ,how many coin do you get each game ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi WKWK, good question.

      Jasmine was my original coin farmer and at Skill 5, I'd get around 1500 coins per game, no boosts. When I got Skill 5 Beast, he was my primary coin farmer. Without boosts, I can get around 1800 coins per game. With 5>4 bonus, I easily get around 3000 per game and I add the coin bonus so that I get random surprises here and there when the game multiplies my coins for one game 5x to 10x sometimes. I have yet to get the coveted 50x, so here's hoping! :) But many of the times with the coin bonus, I can get up to 2300 coins per game after taking into account of the coins spent for the 5>4 and coin bonus (2300 coins in total). Hope this helps! I feel without bonuses, 1500 to 2000 coins per game is a very good coin farmer. Above that and beyond is awesome which is doable with Skill 6 Beast since you only need 14 to activate his skill at that point. Hope this helped a bit.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. thank you Mrs.Positivity for the answer
      your blog help me so much :) keep up the good work !

      Delete
    3. Thank you WKWK for your kind words!! I'm so happy this blog has been such a safe and fun place for everyone so far. =D Thank you so much again!! =D It means so much to me to hear these words of encouragement.

      Delete
    4. Hi WKWK WKWK,
      I did created a spread sheet on coin earning and the odds of getting high % from coin booster (max I get is 2000%).
      You may refer to the result from the link attached.

      https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7iAJqCTyIqTNmxZd1I4VjhrYzg

      My result with:
      Rattle Bones Pluto lvl 3 + coin booster = average 1272 per game after deducting the cost (500).
      Beast lvl 5 + coin booster + 5>4 = average 2490 per game after deducting the cost (2300).

      Hope it helps.

      Delete
  13. I have a question about coin farmer....

    I currently have a level 50 skill 5.0 BB-8 which yields around 1200-1400 coins per game (occasionally up to 1800-2000) without boost.

    I have a skill level 3.25 Scar and a skill level 3.0 Beast with 3 skill tickets from this month's event and capsule. I have already obtained this months gold pin, but have yet to purchase any limited tsum of the month...

    I will coin farm until the last day of the final lucky time and hope to get all limited tsum of March. I know you said some of them are excellent coin farmers, so I want to get your advice on how to spend the 3 skill tickets i have in hand.

    Should I
    1) go ahead upgrading my scar to level 4 (assuming I can do better than the level 5 BB-8)
    2) leave it for this month limited Tsum, which is supposed to be good coin farmer.
    3) Just put it on Beast
    4) leave it for next month in case of tough event?

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would suggest you go with option no. 1 because bb-8 is not a good coin farmer even at sl 6, and you only need to spend 3 more tickets to get scar to sl 4. sl 4 scar is able to clear around 28-30 on average per activation, which adds up to around 3k coins per game with 5>4 bonus.

    once you have a good coin farmer i.e scar at sl 4 or better ;
    you can save the skill tickets for beast to get him to sl 5 or 6, as it clears around 40 tsums with gyro per activation, adding up to 5k+ coins per game. (33+ tsums per activation without gyro)
    OR
    save them for jedi luke to get him to sl 6, which is assumed to have a lucky time in may, since it's an extremely good coin farmer even compared to beast when at sl 6. overall, it is able to get you around 14k coins per game and over 30M score when at sl 6, according to seiji's video. here's the link of sl 6 jedi luke's gameplay: https://youtu.be/zQklRN2Jmoc

    the limited tsum this month is a good coin farmer as well, but it's slightly worse off than scar at sl 6 (lesser coins by about 200-300 in comparison) here is a comparison video between beast, scar and theatrical mad hatter's gameplays all at sl 6: https://youtu.be/n8dpCSk8rB4

    i personally wouldn't spend my tickets on tsums that are needed for events as these tsums tend to be lousy coin farmers. the events so far (in jp version that will come out in intl version) are not difficult other than the star wars event. star wars event part 2 (rogue one) will definitely not be for april since they have lots of other events that they haven't done from the jp version yet.

    hope i helped :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, THANK YOU BERENICE for your awesome answer!!! I completely agree with all your points. Great use of references so we can see for ourselves too!



      Hi Unknown,

      For me, I just skilled my Beast to Skill 6 this past weekend and by golly, he is definitely worth the investment!!

      Although from Skill 5 to Skill 6, you decrease the number required to be able to use Beast's skill by 2, it really makes a HUGE difference!! You basically can activate his skill with 14 Beasts cleared at Skill 6 vs the 16 required for Skill 5 Beast, and this alone has made a tremendous difference!!

      I already loved Beast at Skill 5 as my primary coin farmer. I would get around 3200 coins per game with the 5>4 bonus. I add in coin bonus too and I would get a decent surprise here and there where the game gave me 2x or 3x or even sometimes 10x bonuses. With Skill 6 beast just recently attained this past weekend, I've been making around 4500 coins with 5>4 bonus, and when the coin bonus kicks in after the game, I get between 5000 to 7000 coins depending on the coin bonus. On average, I make a net profit of about 3000 coins per game at least! :D Definitely well worth it for getting Skill 6 Beast, and now I truly understand why he's considered the best coin farmer on that ranking list (http://i.imgur.com/WPyvOuu.png). Jedi Luke is amazing but since we don't have him yet (and we may not get him this May depending on whether the Developers of the game will allow us), Beast is absolutely hands-down the best investment in a tsum you can do right now in the international game.

      I did mention Theatrical Mad Hatter is a good coin farmer, but Beast is better and even Maleficent Dragon is a good investment too for coins and for score, especially if you know how to use her ability well. =D

      If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. Everyone here is more than willing to share their experience with you. =D

      Delete
  15. no problem fatalistic web, thanks for letting us know the difference between beast sl 5 and 6! i myself didn't know that there was such a big difference before since i don't have a high sl beast yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you guys for all your effort.. And Fatalistic web to create this blog. It is very informative...looking forward for the next update. By the way,my coin farner tsum is Ursula. I have her on slv 4.25 Still have 2 skill ticket but hesitate to use on her.. Does anyone have Ursula on level 5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vymd,

      Ursula is an excellent tsum! I only have her at Skill 4.5 right now so I unfortunately can't say much. I wasn't able to find a video either on Youtube to showcase her skill at Skill 5 but I do find that most tsums are much more powerful at Skill 5, so she's a great pick to skill up. =) Though for Skill 4 to Skill 5, you need 8 Skill tickets. The Villian tsums seems to require 8 to skill up from Skill 4 to Skill 5 I find.

      Good luck and Happy Tsuming!! =D

      Delete
  17. Question - I finished all the Alice cards w/o ever getting theatrical mad hatter. I have the other three new Alice tsums. Should I spend some of my coins to get him during the next lucky time or am I better to continue to save his spend during the bunny poof, Tigger & MD lucky time since I have none of them? Thank you for any insight you may have! Ps I love you posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle,

      Thank you so much for your excellent questions! This is a tough one since all 4 of these tsums are limited time tsums. I guess the question here is if you wanted to skill up any of the 4 mentioned tsums or if you're ok with getting them once each and thus have them be at Skill 1? Before you make a decision, you should determine that first. If you want the tsums for the sake of collecting all the ones given to us and thus not have any empty spots, then one of each is sufficient in which case, you can try for both lucky times. If you want to say skill up (aka get multiple boxes of the same tsum) a particular tsum, then I think you should save your coins for the lucky time that has the tsum you're most particularly fond of skilling up. It also depends on how many coins do you have and how many coins can you get in one day.

      For limited time tsums, they will appear sometime in the future as a lucky time or in a capsule. It's just the matter of being patient in getting them again in the game. So which tsum(s) would you be ok with foregoing?

      Depending on your strategy and what your aim is for these lucky times, that will determine how many coins you use. For me, I would save the coins for Maleficent Dragon because she is a really powerful tsum if you're a chain player (vs a burst player). So if you're great at using birthday Anna, then Maleficent Dragon is good for your type of game play. =)

      I'm sorry I wasn't able to help more, but if you let us know what your goal is for these lucky times, we may be able to better answer your question.

      Delete
  18. That's very helpful! Since I'm a fairly new player I'm okay with not getting all the new tsums but more interested in collecting tsums that will help me earn more coins quicker so I have more coins available. I've got Ursula up to lvl 4 so I'm making 1000+ coins per game w/o bonuses. My gut is to save & go for MD & get her leveled up as much as possible. Thanks again for the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks fatalistic web.. I'm thinking to spend my skill ticket eitherfor theatrical mad hatter or to ariel.. I have theatrical mad hatter at slv 2. But i know that he is limited tsum.so the only way to upgrade his skill AFTER the last lucky tome is to use skill ticket. And about Ariel.. What do you think of her?is she a coin farmer? If yes, Why is she seldom mentioned then?;) thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may refer to the link which Fatalistic Web posted.
      http://i.imgur.com/WPyvOuu.png

      Skill lvl 6 Ariel is positions at number 15 during without boost game play with average 1858 coins.

      Skill lvl 6 Ariel is positions at number 20 during 5>4 game play with average 3085 coins.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jian! Your answer is perfect. =)

      Delete
  20. Thanks Guys.. Waiting for april update :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.