Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Did anyone have a Tsum other than Mickey as their First Tsum?

Hello!! I hope you're all having fun with the new Star Wars - Part II event that just came out today after midnight! There are quite a few tricks for this new event which I will share over the next couple of days.

Out of curiosity, throwing back to when you first started the Tsum Tsum game, who here had a starting Tsum that was not Mickey? I was just wondering as all my friends had Mickey as their first Tsum.

Share below. It'd be interesting to find out what other Tsums showed up first before Mickey.

Happy Tsuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.