Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Sunday, June 5, 2016

When You Can't complete an Attack

Yesterday, I was at a birthday party and two of my friends needed help destroying their Star Destroyers so I pitched in to help them. They were so amazed at how fast we were able to complete each attack mission just with the simple gesture of a friend helping them.

For one of my friends, we were unable to complete the mission for her because we got interrupted in the middle of one attack and thus our time ran out before we could resume the attack. I took this screenshot since it was neat to see what would happen if we did run out of time:



I hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to complete or make good progress with your attacks! I was able to help two of my three friends so far complete their missions, especially the last attack which required you to eliminate 3000 points! Good luck everyone!

Happy Tsuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.