Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Spoilers for Late June

I finally found it!

Over the weekend, I had stumbled upon this post but wasn't able to find it again when I tried yesterday.

It showcases the Lucky Times happening in late June:
  • Star Wars Lucky Time - June 17 to 19
  • Pickup Capsule - June 22 to 23 (then corrected to be June 20 to 23) - originally thought to be 48 hours but we learned recently it is 96 hours
  • Frozen & Beauty and the Beast Lucky Time - predicted to be June 24 to 26
So save up those coins if you want Belle, Beast, Birthday Anna or Surprise Elsa!

Good luck everyone! Looks to be an eventful month end!

Happy beginning of Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.