Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, June 20, 2016

New Arlo Tsum Tsum - available only in Pickup Capsule!


There's a new Tsum! Arlo from the Good Dinosaur!!

Arlo is only available in the Pickup Capsule for a limited time until Thursday June 23rd at 11:59PM! He is Not available to buy in the Premium boxes, so get him while you can!


So far, this Pickup Capsule is quite worth it - you can possibly spend less than 450,000 (or 15 boxes) to get 3 Arlos guaranteed!! Though this may be a bit biased on my part since I have 88 tsums now in my collection so getting duplicates are higher for me now, with recent lucky times resulting in me opening about 13 to 15 boxes to get one of the lucky time tsums. With 3 Arlos, you can get him to Skill 2.5 and to Skill 3 if you wish to go for all 15 tsums and get the skill ticket for skilling Arlo to Skill 3!  

How to use Arlo? You will need to find and trace the most optimal path for Arlo to walk along and Spot (the boy) will mirror what you trace! 

Seiji has a great video to showcase the difference between Skill 1 and Skill 4 Arlo.

Happy Tsuming!!


Additional tidbit: the video from Seiji seems to showcase that spirals or circles allow you to clear more tsums with Arlo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.