Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, December 21, 2015

Secret way to use get a high combo score with Holiday Donald

I was watching my bestfriend play with Holiday Donald the other day and I saw a trick that she used to get a very high combo score with Holiday Donald: swiping the screen left and right after activating his skill! Try it while playing the game with sound on, and it's quite amusing with the music for Holiday Donald. I can't wait to get him next and to try it on my screen!

Happy Tsuming!

Also, by the way, there's a login bonus for this week of Christmas where you get 5 hearts each day just by logging into the game each 24 hours! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.