Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Wishing Everyone Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year

I have been very thankful and blessed this year to have been able to provide you all with little tidbits here and there about the International version of Tsum Tsum, from different events to various lucky times heading our way. Thank you all for reading this blog and especially those who have commented and engaged with me through this blog!! It has been a surprising and humbling year for me, especially since I was writing up the blog articles for fun, not expecting to have a following to start. So thank you everyone for this amazing year and I look forward to providing you all with more tidbits, leaks and updates in the new year!

I hope you all have a loving and warm holiday season, and wish that all of you have a joyful, healthy and safe new year!!

I will post again when I hear what January 2017 brings for us!!

Happy Holidays Everyone and Happy Tsuming!! =)


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays! Thank you for all the monthly info! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't write comments but I always check your blog frequently. Thank you and merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, thanks for all your help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and many thanks for your blog. Hoping for something special in January and Beast lucky time in February.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! thanks and looking forward to new info from you =)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.