Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Event

As some of you may know, the US version of Tsum Tsum just came out with a Christmas event! There are 3 cards it looks like, so this is the first of three cards this month.

For the cards, there will be random Christmas hearts in your meter which look like a strawberry in this case to me. (I may be wrong since it is 4:32am and I'm still wide awake...wide awake because I'm so super psyched about the new items and events that Tsum Tsum are putting on these last few months particularly.)

During these the Christmas hearts, you will get a Christmas ornament (a red sparkly round ball) that falls from the top of the screen to the pile of tsums you are usually clearing. You need to hit this ball 3x before it disappears and before you can claim the prize inside. It can be tickets for any of the bonuses e.g. Time ticket which adds 5 seconds to your original 60 seconds you get, or coins tickets!

There looks to be 10 ornaments you need to collect before you complete the card. There will be 2 more cards after the first that will come out on Dec 17th and 24th. Once you complete the card, you can get three different prizes, of which it is said that Holiday Donald and Holiday Daisy may be one of them. I will need to complete it before I can say what are the prizes.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.