Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, December 21, 2015

Second Christmas Ornament Card came out!

This past Thursday, the second Christmas Ornament Card came out! After spending 2 hours on it, I finished attaining all 10 ornaments required to get the second prize. When I finished, I was brought to this screen:



There were only two presents left! I tapped on the middle and I got what my fiance got in his first present which was 5000 coins, 10 hearts, and 10 rubies. My fiance on the other hand got Holiday Donald and Holiday Daisy. This further confirms that the three prizes I indicated in my earlier post is correct and that my third prize when the 3rd card comes out will be Holiday Donald and Holiday Daisy! =)

Hope you're all enjoying your prizes!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.