Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Suspected 3 prizes for the Christmas Ornament Event

In my previous post, I had mentioned how my bestfriend got Holiday Donald and Daisy tsums after she completed her card, and how my fiance got hearts, rubies and coins. I also mentioned I got the skill and premium tsum tickets from my card. I suspect these are the 3 prizes you would get by the end of completing the 3rd card. The only reason I suspect this is because of this picture:


At the bottom of the event info, you see Holiday Donald, Holiday Daisy, Premium and Skill tickets, coins, hearts, and rubies. It seems to be an overlooked fact when the other blogs talks about this event. So thought to let you know. I'm not sure if I'm completely correct until we get the second card in about 7 days!! Excited!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.