Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Trick to Skilling Up Tsums You Want to Skill Up

I learned back in Beauty and the Beast lucky time is that I didn't have enough of a buffer. In fact until Beauty and the Beast came out, I had constantly purchased premium boxes and not having a buffer for when new tsums appeared in Lucky Time, at which point I'm mad scrambling to get them during that weekend it's available at a higher ratio.

What I learned after from my brother-in-law is that building a buffer of 300,000 coins would be great at increasing your chances to getting the new tsums that you want. So I began.

I accumulated and accumulated more and more coins as time went by and I was getting better at the game so I can rake in around 700 on a bad turn, or 1200+ coins when I'm on a roll.

From the last few times of Lucky Time, I noticed something. The trick to skilling up the tsums I wanted to skill up, the best chance is always during the Lucky Time since that's the only time you'll have a higher chance of getting the new tsum. Well, to do this, you really need a big buffer.

I recommend a buffer of 1.26 million coins, which will allow you to open 42 premium boxes!

How do I save up this amount? Well, I play a lot ...but the other thing is, if there's a lucky time going on with tsums that you don't feel a passion for, then leave it. Chances are you will get the tsums when you try for a tsum you really want.

For example, I bypassed the Lucky times when Hawaiian Stitch and Angel came out, and forego the Lucky time when Rex and Randall came out too. Why? Well, I was thinking in terms of the bingos and what type of missions may be on it. I already had Stitch so I don't have to have a Hawaiian Stitch nor Angel. I had Monsters Inc tsums (Mike and Sully both) so I didn't need Randall. I also had a bunch of Toy Story tsums so I didn't need to get Rex either. So I passed and used that time to keep accumulating coins.

When Cars came out, I really wanted Mater. I had previewed what his skill was like on YouTube and found that I really liked his skill so I tried with my 1.3 million coins at that time. I was super lucky during that time and I managed to skill Mater up to Skill 4!!! I also skilled up McQueen to Skill 3. I was left with around a 400,000 coin buffer. And I went back to accumulating coins.

When Aladdin and Jasmine came out, I had 1.26 million coins and I used every last coin there in order to get my Jasmine to Skill 3. I also managed to skill up Aladdin to Skill 3.

Along the way for both Mater and Jasmine, I managed to get all the previous tsums that my friends were trying so hard to get. I got Angel, Hawaiian Stitch, Rex and Randall. In a way, it's like I attained savings not getting them during their respective lucky times and getting them later during a lucky time where I do want to purchase tsums in.

Anyhow, with my suspicion that Genie is coming out this coming weekend, I really want to increase my buffer but I had to start from scratch. So without my 1 million coin buffer, I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to get him or to skill him up. My only rationale for getting Genie is because of Robin Williams and his work in making the Genie be who he is today (may he rest in peace).  So, let's see if I'll be right on this hunch...I may be completely off my game and maybe I will have extra time to accumulate coins for Genie when he comes out later...we'll see. =)

(Also, this means I'm not trying for the Holiday tsums because of my very high desire to get Genie tsum. Anyhow, I figure I will get Holiday Donald and Daisy if I finish the cards and when I try for Genie, chances are that I will get the Holiday tsums during that spending spree too.)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.