Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, December 7, 2015

First Christmas Card Done

So I managed to finish getting all 10 ornaments via the Christmas event in the first Christmas card today. I tapped on the left most present since it looked the biggest, and I luckily got a Premium Tsum ticket AND a Skill ticket!!! I'm super stoked about this prize!

My bestfriend managed to get Holiday Donald AND Daisy in her selected prize! I didn't know they came together but apparently they did for her. My fiance on the other hand got ten rubies, 5 hearts and 5000 coins. Not bad I have to say, though having said this, I think getting my Premium Tsum ticket and Skill ticket is the best. Next time I hope to be able to get the Holiday Donald and Daisy present! We'll see. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.