Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Intro - How I got interested in Tsum Tsum...

I started playing Tsum Tsum maybe just a bit over a year ago. It was after I was laid off from my old company. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend were very into the game so I thought I'd give it a try, seeing as I was just applying for jobs and there were little else to do besides look for jobs to apply to. My boyfriend (now fiance) were also having these 1.5 hour lessons in badminton where I didn't have much else to do besides nap at as well, so I thought it'd be fun to just blow the time away through this game.

At the beginning, I have to admit, I did not know how to play the game. I kept playing with Happiness tsums and then accumulating the 10,000 coins to get another Happiness tsum. I didn't want to buy a Premium tsum since it took so long to accumulate the 10,000 coins for the Happiness boxes. I also had the mission to get Goofy tsum since he is my favorite Happiness tsum. Once I got him, I kept using him for the longest time. Then Baymax came out and I had to get him! I got him with one try actually during the Lucky Time. I was so lucky and was so happy to try and learn how to use his skill.

Oh, another reason why I say I didn't know how to play the game was because I was confused with the skill ability. I didn't realize that I can hit the button on the bottom left hand corner one it was complete to use the skill of MyTsum. For the longest time when I was using Mickey at the beginning, I would let it go full and let it go into the bonus roulette. I guess I didn't play enough for me to be addicted to it yet so I was really unclear about the rules of how to play it.

Needless to say, it took a long time before I finally got to 1 million points...

I was about to stop playing until Bumblebee Pooh came out and then suddenly I really wanted him. So I kept playing during that Lucky Time weekend and my last premium box I was able to get that weekend (it took me so long to accumulate 30,000 coins at the time), I finally got Bumblebee Pooh! I was so happy. After playing for a while, I got bored again. Then my fiance got into the game and we played a whole night and then it jumpstarted on my passion a bit for the game and since then, it hasn't wavered because finally after maybe half a year at that point, I finally understood how to play the game and the strategies that is being asked for.

Over the next little bit, I will try to throw tidbits here and there that I learned from videos and from other blogs about Tsum Tsum to see if I can help you through some of the missions or obstacles that I had that maybe you had too. Feel free to let me know some of the questions you have as well and I can try my best to answer them. =)

Cheers!

fatalistic web ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.