Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Genie may be coming out

So I was really shocked on Friday when Aladdin and Jasmine came out in the American Tsum Tsum version. In fact, I thought Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas would come out first or even Romance Ariel and Triton, so when Aladdin and Jasmine came out first, I was quite surprised.

What ended up happening is that I used up all my coins to get Jasmine and to skill her up. I'm thankful I was able to get a buffer large enough to be able to get both Aladdin and Jasmine though it's a pain to build up that buffer again.

From what I can see through YouTube videos of those who got Aladdin and Jasmine then Genie, is that Genie came out a week after Aladdin and Jasmine did.

Currently in the American Tsum Tsum is the Lucky time for the holiday tsums, with music now! Though they'll be available until the end of the month. Their lucky time ends on Thursday night though. So I suspect that Genie will be coming out on Friday but I'm not sure. It's just a hunch based on what has happened for the Japanese Tsum Tsum game.

If not, then great! I can use that time to keep building up my buffer. Why? See in my next post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.