Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Hint for getting the Christmas Ornament

You need to hit the Christmas ornament 3x before it disappears and before you can claim the prize inside. To do this, I've resorted to using Sorcerer Mickey!

Sorcerer Mickey is extremely useful in this case because you can control where the taps hit and you can guarantee in most cases (unless you're super slow or there are very few Sorcerer Mickey's to clear) that you can activate its skill within the 60 seconds. The second benefit of using Sorcerer Mickey is that the Christmas Ornament can fall anytime during these 60 seconds in which case you can hit it at any point of time, whether the ornament falls late or early.

The reason why I don't use other tsums is because of my lack of confidence in hitting the ornament 3x before my time runs out. I had instances during the Halloween event where we had to hit the pumpkin 3x that I would not be able to clear or use my tsum in an effective way to create bubbles right by the pumpkin to clear it 3x. In the end, Sorcerer Mickey would give me enough confidence to hit the pumpkin (and in this case, ornament) 3x within the 60 seconds allotted.

Many of the times I miss is because I had trouble hitting it the 3rd time before time ran out on me. So since these hearts are few and not as frequent in which case time is on the line here, I use Sorcerer Mickey so that I can take back my time and be sure to claim whatever prize is inside. Sorcerer Mickey may not give me many coins (~200 to 350 on average), I feel it's a bit more relaxing to use him so that I can claim the prize inside. Besides, the prize inside is sometimes coins too!

Good luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.